Conqueror: A Black Woman's Guide to Conquering Challenges in the Workplace - Signed Copy
Conqueror - Signed Copy
In Conqueror: A Black Woman’s Guide to Conquering Challenges in the Workplace, Paige Brown recounts challenges she experienced in the workplace. Her qualifications and efficient performance did not stop individuals from treating her with disdain or even calling her out of her name in the workplace. Despite the mistreatment, she remained resilient, conquered adversity and thrived in her field.
Conqueror: A Black Woman’s Guide to Conquering Challenges in the Workplace will allow you to:
- explore the current state of the country as it relates to the treatment of African Americans and how it translates into the workplace;
- find out how the author responded to several incidents of mistreatment and harassment;
- learn what it means to be a conqueror in the workplace;
- discover strategies for defeating challenges in the work environment; and
- learn how you can help others facing adversity in the workplace.
Signed copies will be shipped within 7 business days.